It's always fun to try and get a big family photo when we have the opportunity. So glad for the time we got to spend with my brother and his family. The cousins have so much fun together!
Love to see the pictures of the family when they are together - a very good looking bunch especially the one of my great nieces and nephews. Got to enjoy the other 4 for a bit yesterday. Love to all..
These are very nice pictures. I agree, pictures have to be taken at every opportunity. Glad you were able to have your family together. Thanks so much for sharing Jess.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Love to see the pictures of the family when they are together - a very good looking bunch especially the one of my great nieces and nephews. Got to enjoy the other 4 for a bit yesterday.
ReplyDeleteLove to all..
We were so glad the family got to be together, too! The cousins do have such a big time. Thanks for taking the pictures and sharing them.
ReplyDeleteLove you all
These are very nice pictures. I agree, pictures have to be taken at every opportunity. Glad you were able to have your family together. Thanks so much for sharing Jess.
ReplyDeleteLove to all