Thanks so much for sharing the pictures and the video. Loved it all!!! Great shots of the girls in action. Our Big Girl did great as Goalie!!! So glad L'il Girl is enjoying soccer, too. Such cute pictures of Baby Girl!
These are great pictures of ALL the girls. Nice that they are on the same team. They sure look like they're enjoying the sport. I liked the video,and to see them in action. It would be nice to be able to see them playing. Hope they both enjoy this year. Thanks so much for sharing this with us Jess.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Thanks so much for sharing the pictures and the video. Loved it all!!! Great shots of the girls in action. Our Big Girl did great as Goalie!!! So glad L'il Girl is enjoying soccer, too. Such cute pictures of Baby Girl!
ReplyDeleteLove you all
These are great pictures of ALL the girls. Nice that they are on the same team. They sure look like they're enjoying the sport. I liked the video,and to see them in action. It would be nice to be able to see them playing. Hope they both enjoy this year. Thanks so much for sharing this with us Jess.
ReplyDeleteLove to you all