Those were some great pictures of the soccer game. I'm so glad that they enjoyed it so much! Loved picture #2 of our girl. That was so sweet! Also, loved the last picture with our girls!
Nice pictures of the girls. I'm sure they are going to miss playing. Too bad it wasn't longer. It seems they just get started and it's over. I'm glad they had so much fun. Thanks for sharing with us.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Hi #3 is looking a lot like #2
ReplyDeleteLove Dad
Those were some great pictures of the soccer game. I'm so glad that they enjoyed it so much! Loved picture #2 of our girl. That was so sweet! Also, loved the last picture with our girls!
ReplyDeleteLove you all
Nice pictures of the girls. I'm sure they are going to miss playing. Too bad it wasn't longer. It seems they just get started and it's over. I'm glad they had so much fun. Thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteLove to all