He is just now starting to smile some when I get right in his face and talk to him and smile at him. He doesn't do it all the time though, so I haven't been able to get a picture or video of him smiling yet. He has really good head/neck control and holds his head up pretty good by himself. He is definitely growing. He's already outgrown a lot of his newborn clothes and fits well in the 0/3 month outfits now. He outgrew newborn diapers within the first couple of weeks and is now in size 1.
We have been staying quite busy with co-op and starting back to a full school schedule. The girls are doing well with school and I enjoy having the time to teach them. I'm hoping to start regular piano lessons with them starting this week. I have done them sporadically in the past, but not regularly. I want to do them at least once a week, hopefully more with Big Girl. She definitely shows some musical talent and has the desire to learn the piano.
Here are some pictures from the last week.
![]() |
| 1 month old - 1/21/14 |
![]() |
| 1/17/14 - 4 weeks old |













Such a cutie! And did you get your hair cut? It's very cute! : )
ReplyDeleteThanks Crystal! Yes, I got several inches cut.
DeleteThe pictures are so nice. He is one handsome boy, just like his brother. Great pictures of all the kids, and it is always nice to see Mom in some pictures. We miss you all.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom
Thanks for sharing all the great pictures! Love them all. It is hard to believe that our boy is now a month old. You're exactly right how time flies by faster and faster.
ReplyDeleteLove you all