The kids had a blast playing in the snow Tuesday and yesterday. We probably only got an inch or so, but it was enough. It was Big Boy's first snow experience, and he didn't seem very thrilled. The girls loved it though!
I absolutely love the video of the kids outside in the snow. They sure were having lots of fun. That is a pretty good hill out front. The pictures of them too are great. I'm so glad they were able to enjoy the snow you got. I love the smiles on their faces. I really like the picture of our youngest girl with her tongue stuck out. So cute !! It's too bad our little guy didn't like it as much, but give him time and he will.
Cute pictures of baby boy also. Hope his congestion clears up soon. He's so handsome.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
I absolutely love the video of the kids outside in the snow. They sure were having lots of fun. That is a pretty good hill out front. The pictures of them too are great. I'm so glad they were able to enjoy the snow you got. I love the smiles on their faces. I really like the picture of our youngest girl with her tongue stuck out. So cute !! It's too bad our little guy didn't like it as much, but give him time and he will.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures of baby boy also. Hope his congestion clears up soon. He's so handsome.
Thank you Jess for sharing the pictures with us.
Love to all
Great video showing the kids having fun in the snow! Also, loved all the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove you all