Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

We're very blessed to have my husband's parents staying with us.  They have been a huge help with the kids, cleaning, and making meals.  So thankful they could be here for the birth of their 14th grandchild.  We've really been enjoying their visit.  Dad and Hubby have been very busy the last couple of weeks working on a project for the kids.  It turned out really nice as you'll see from the pictures.  Now all we have to do is mulch around the base.

We spent part of New Year's Day outside around the fire pit.  It was a little chilly, but overall a nice day.  Even Baby Boy got to spend a little time outside.

Sunday morning before church
Baby Boy's first Sunday at church - 8 days old 12/29/13
trying out his brother's car seat
this is how he brought in his new year
1/1/14 - 11 days old
enjoying their new playset
first time using their new picnic area
finishing some of the ground work

2 comments:

  1. Good work guys! The kids will really get alot of play time on it. I like the picnic spot on the playset.
    Nice pics from Sunday. Grandma and Grandpa look proud to be sitting there with the grandkids. But I love the family shot at church. Thanks for posting. Happy New Year to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the great pictures!!! We're thankful you've had some wonderful help as well!!! I love the new playset! That is so nice. I can tell it would take some hard work getting that put up. I can tell the kids absolutely love it, too. They won't ever need to go to a park or playground because they have one in their own yard. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy New Year and Love and hugs to all

    ReplyDelete