Saturday, December 28, 2013

1 Week Old

Today was Baby Boy's due date and he is now 1 week old. 

making gingerbread cookies with Grandma

2 comments:

  1. I tried posting moments ago but not sure what happend as we are having huge technical issues over here for some reason tonight! Anyway going to try again....I am hear first CONGRATULATIONS!!! We just learnt of this little guys delivery last night while bringing in the New year with some very dear friends of our(who happen to be related to you....lol). I really need to check in more often.Sorry for the delayed response to such an exciting time in your lives! he is adorable and these pics are great....off now to catch up on the rest of the many missing blogs of late;) Trust your all doing well and that this year brings many a blessing to you guys there.Happy New Year(((hugs)))-Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I see it posted this time,but missing words spacing issues ect....sure hope it's readable for you:(

    ReplyDelete