Friday, December 13, 2013

Not Long Now

It won't be too much longer until we get to meet our new little guy.  If he doesn't come by next Saturday, then I will be induced, so 12/21 at the latest, although I've had some signs that he might come sooner.  It's the waiting game now.  The night before last I had contractions most of the night and didn't sleep well at all.  I prayed for a good night's sleep last night and God answered my prayer.  I feel really well rested today.

I got out the camera yesterday and had fun taking some pictures.  We used the self timer and got some of me and the kids.

37 weeks, 5 days
Sunday morning before church

2 comments:

  1. We are so excited at the arrival of our 14th grandchild !!!! Can't wait to meet him too. Praying for a safe, healthy delivery Jessica. I love the pictures. They may be your last prego pictures of this little guy.

    Lots of love to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all the great pictures! It does look like everyone had fun with the picture taking. We, too, are anxiously waiting and really praying for a safe delivery as well. So now in 5 days or less, he should be here.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete