The children's choir did such a great job!!! I always love it when they sing and saying the verse was special, too! Great picture of our sweeties, too!!!
That was great singing and reciting. I'm sure the Pastor and his wife enjoyed it very much. I always enjoy hearing them all sing. I'm glad you had a great day at church. I love the picture too of the kiddos. Thank you Jess for sharing.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
The children's choir did such a great job!!! I always love it when they sing and saying the verse was special, too! Great picture of our sweeties, too!!!
ReplyDeleteLove to all
That was great singing and reciting. I'm sure the Pastor and his wife enjoyed it very much. I always enjoy hearing them all sing. I'm glad you had a great day at church. I love the picture too of the kiddos. Thank you Jess for sharing.
ReplyDelete