Friday, March 7, 2014

Smiles and Coos

Baby Boy loves to smile and coo, but as soon as the camera is in front of him, he doesn't make much noise.  He coos most when I am face to face with him, talking to him. Here are some videos from this week.  This is the best I could get of him.


 You only need to watch the first 17 seconds of this one. :-)  After that he doesn't say anything else.


And here is a picture of my happy boy this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jess, I love the videos of our sweet baby boy. They are great! You put a lot of effort in your blogs, which I am grateful for. You know how I love seeing videos of those precious grandchildren we have. Thank you !!

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. The videos are so cute!!! It is always so precious seeing a baby cooing and smiling. Love all the videos!

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete