Today we didn't have co-op because it is spring break, so I decided to take the kids to the zoo. The weather was absolutely beautiful and the kids were really well behaved for me, thankfully. :-) I had one lady with her three teenage children approach me and ask if I had 5 kids. When I said yes, she said "You are awfully calm for having 5 children. I only had 3 and I was never that calm." Ha! If only she knew. :-)
 |
| checking out the iguana up close |
 |
| his first trip to the zoo and he slept the entire time |
Great pictures!!! The zoo is always so much fun. I forgot to ask if you got to see the elephant or not. That lady was correct because you do have a calm nature. Looked like Baby Boy cooperated quite well, too. :-) Glad you all had a great time and the weather couldn't have been nicer for sure.
ReplyDeleteLove you all
What nice pictures of everyone at the zoo. Looks like the kids had a great time there. I'm sure the next time baby boy might be more alert. ha,ha It was probably good for you that he was asleep the whole time. It would be hard taking five children out anywhere alone, I think! Glad you all had a great day out.
ReplyDeleteLove to all