What a sweet, sweet picture of our little one. He is one handsome little guy! Seems to me, I said those exact same words about his older brother. It must run in the family.:) They sure are growing up fast.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
What a sweet, sweet picture of our little one. He is one handsome little guy! Seems to me, I said those exact same words about his older brother. It must run in the family.:) They sure are growing up fast.
ReplyDeleteLove to everyone
Love the picture...he sure has grown since I last saw him but that was a while ago. The look on his face is so cute. Love to all
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute picture of our boy!!! He has such a sweet smile and big beautiful eyes!
ReplyDeleteLove you all