The Icicles are pretty. I know the birds were happy when they were gone from the feeder. My feeders looked the same way first thing in the morning. Loved the picture with our boy, That is too funny. Beautiful flowers from your sweet hubby.
What a cute picture of our boy. Guess he wasn't too interested in learning about shapes. The icicles look so pretty. We have big long ones over our door. Our feeder has a lot of snow on it. But of course we have snow everywhere. Jim has to keep making a path to our feeder to fill it up. But this to shall pass. RIGHT !!!!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
The Icicles are pretty. I know the birds were happy when they were gone from the feeder. My feeders looked the same way first thing in the morning. Loved the picture with our boy, That is too funny. Beautiful flowers from your sweet hubby.
ReplyDeleteLove to all
What a cute picture of our boy. Guess he wasn't too interested in learning about shapes.
ReplyDeleteThe icicles look so pretty. We have big long ones over our door. Our feeder has a lot of snow on it. But of course we have snow everywhere. Jim has to keep making a path to our feeder to fill it up. But this to shall pass. RIGHT !!!!
Love to you all