Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ice Storm

2nd post for today

We got our first winter storm of the season and it wasn't snow, but ice.  The kids still had a lot of fun playing on the ice and knocking the icicles off their swing set.  The girls had fun sledding out back and even spent some time with the neighbors sledding in their back yard. 

This first video is a sledding race down the neighbors bushes in their back yard and the next two were in our back yard.


 
 












2 comments:

  1. I just love watching the kids having fun outside. They couldn't make snowmen, but at least they could enjoy sliding on the ice. The videos and pictures are great!! I especially like the one showing your youngest daughter with the icicle in her mouth. They all seem to be enjoying the icy storm, but I'm not too sure Daddy is. :) Thank you Jess for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all the videos and pictures! Loved seeing them. It's so nice that the kids had such fun.

    Love to all

    ReplyDelete