Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Selfies, Art Class, and Mr. Trouble

My lack of blogging has not been for lack of taking pictures.  It's been for lack of time.  I probably take at least a few pictures every day, a lot of which I take on my phone.  One of the fun things about my phone is that you can reverse the camera and take selfies.  The kids and I have fun doing this together.  I recently introduced Baby Boy to selfie taking, and he enjoyed seeing himself on my phone.

So here are some of our selfies from the last couple of weeks:


























We haven't found a suitable art class for L'il Girl, so I've been doing art with the girls at home once a week.  Here are some pictures from last week's home art class.


















And here's just a sampling of the trouble our little boy gets into!
He is always pulling my mixing bowls out of the cabinet and wearing them on his head or throwing them on the floor to make a lot of noise.

He also likes to get into my baking pans under the stove.  He was in the process of lifting up this cake pan and slamming it on the floor.  He likes to make noise.

Ok, so he looks like he's helping here, but that's debatable.  If I leave the broom and dust pan out, he goes right for it.  At least he looks like he know what he's doing.  But he thinks it's more fun to scatter my pile around than to actually sweep it up.

And this is way too common an occurrence.  He pulls the table cloth off the table to get whatever is on the table.  I can't even keep the napkins on the table anymore because he will do this number.







Game time with Daddy and a couple of random photos:





2 comments:

  1. All the selfies were so cute! The kids do enjoy doing them for sure. The girls did well with your art class. They seemed to enjoy it, too. Our boy, your Mr. Trouble, is one busy little fellow!!! :-) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all the selfie pictures. They put a smile on my face. Their expressions are too cute!! I like the family one where no one is posing. I like the idea of your art class. Good work on the pictures. Our little guy sure is full of mischief. You do have your hands full with him. I love to see Daddy having fun time with the kids. Wonderful pictures Jess.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete