Tuesday, June 14, 2016

March in Photos

I'm playing catch up. Here is March in photos (from where I left off with my March 6 post).  I'll do a separate post for April and May soon.

picnic at a park while Daddy was doing therapy

fun times with our neighbor friends



Her performance team performed for the half time of the Harlem Globetrotters show.

making pizzas with the cousins












Big Girl went horseback riding with her AHG group






Easter Photos




3 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures. So many great memories there, and fun things happening. Busy, busy month for you. I really appreciate you sharing all the pictures with us Jessica. I love the picture of the two boys. So sweet!
    Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I should have said..... I love the picture of the two boys together, all dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all the great pictures!!! Thanks so much for sharing them all.

    ReplyDelete