Thursday, June 30, 2016

May in Photos

Here are our May highlights:
  • Big Girl had an informal ceremony at an ice cream shop where she got her trophy for playing spring soccer.
  • Nana took the girls to a goat farm for an AHG service project where they cleaned stalls and helped feed the baby goats.
  • Mother's Day
  • We celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary.  Nana took the girls to a performance of Cinderella that night and then they had a sleepover at her house, while we took the boys out for ice cream.
  •  I had a birthday :-)
  • Baby Girl finished had her last gymnastics performance and later in the month had a dinner and awards time where she got her trophy for being on the performance team this year.
  • We celebrated Baby Girl's 6th birthday (which I did a separate post about)
  • We went to a Patch the Pirate reading for his new book "Ocean Commotion" and the kids got to meet him and get a picture.
  • We wrapped up our AHG meetings for the year and at the end of the month we had an awards ceremony where the girls got the badges they earned for this half of the year.
hanging out at Daddy's work

visiting with my grandparents

waiting for Daddy during his physical therapy session (this is while I was still driving him everywhere)








Mother's Day












Ready to go see Cinderella with Nana and have a sleepover









all ready for her last performance









2 comments:

  1. Loved all the pictures! Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are wonderful Jess. I always look forward to seeing what next you put on your blog. I also love to see what is going on with you all. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Love to everyone

    ReplyDelete