Friday, July 1, 2016

June in Photos and Videos

Happy Canada Day!  That means June is officially over and with this post I am about to be caught up!  Finally!  June was, can you guess - yes, another busy month for us.
  • The girls went to an art camp the beginning of the month for 4 half days.
  • We had an AHG Badge day with our troop where the girls earned their Fire Building and Safety Badge.  
  • Baby Girl lost her first tooth.
  • The following week, all but Baby Boy went to a vacation Bible school at a friend's church.
  • My cousin came to visit and we had a little family get together.
  • The next week we finished our 180th day of school with a trip to the Children's Museum.
  • Big Girl did a 3 day (9am-3pm) soccer camp.
  • Father's Day
  • We went for our first hike since Hubby's knee injury.  The path wasn't as flat as we thought it would be, so with just a little bit of the hike left, I took all but Baby Boy to the overlook and took photos.  Then we went to Hubby's boss' house and visited him and his wife for a little while.  They live on a lake and have a beautiful view from their patio.
  • Baby Girl started her new gymnastics year and Big Boy started a summer gymnastics class.
  • I spent a lot of time researching curriculum for next school year and finally decided what I wanted to do.  I went to a used homeschool bookstore for some of the books and ordered the others online.  It was so exciting to get them.  The girls were so excited that they started working on some of their workbooks the day we got them. 


Dressed up day for art camp - medieval theme (princess and peasant)

fire starters that she made



Family Day - picking up their art work









ready to go to VBS

they made a star with their legs and feet














changing out the flowers at Dad's grave for Mom and Dad's anniversary


ready for soccer camp


playing with play doh while big sister is at soccer camp

she's in the pink shirt



Father's Day - we were sick with colds






6 year photos






after dinner clean-up



beating the heat








some of our new material

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are delightful! Your kids have been having so much fun! I love the art work,pictures at the soccer field, and the gymnastics videos. Such a cute picture of the two boys sleeping,and the back picture of the two girls and their brother. I love the pictures of the kids at the Children's Museum. Sweet,sweet photos of the birthday girl. the second one is especially nice. The kids pictures with Daddy are always precious. Well I could comment on all of them, but then you would have a book,so I'll stop now. ;) Thank you Jess so much for keeping up with things and sharing. Love you.

    ReplyDelete