Yesterday morning I had to scrape quite a bit of frost off the windshield. I thought spring was here?! Anyways, the afternoon warmed up quite nice and we took advantage of the beautiful day. The girls played with their sand table for quite a while. I'm trying to break our little one of eating the sand. I don't know why she puts it in her mouth. Surely it doesn't taste good. Anyways, she did better today. :-) Here are the pictures from yesterday. I'll do a separate post with today's pics.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Loved all the pictures and glad they enjoy being outside!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!Our little girls hair is getting long.They both look so sweet.Nice that they can be outside playing.
ReplyDeleteLove you all