Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Afternoon in the sun

Today was even more beautiful than yesterday. Still had some frost on the windshield this morning, but not as thick. Then the afternoon got up to the mid 70's. Won't be long and we can get out the little zebra pool. :-) Here are some pictures from our afternoon in the sun.





When we came in I really wanted to get a good picture of the girls together. My patience ran very thin though, so I had to stop before getting a good one. :-) I could not get a good picture of both girls smiling, but I finally got one of both of them looking at the camera. Big Girl laughed at Baby Girl when she saw the picture.



2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures of our girls!!! I couldn't help but smile at the one with both of them in it. They definitely had to change out of the clothes they had on this morning. What a beautiful day the Lord gave us to enjoy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these pictures also!!We don't have any snow now,and the weather has been quite nice but that will probably change.I'm glad the girls are enjoying being outside.When Alissa was here,we were looking in a photo album of her very young.She saw a picture of her and said how much your youngest looked like her.I told her that I have said that a few times.Like the last picture,I see it.
    Love you all

    ReplyDelete