



I didn't take pictures of the tent, but as we always do when they come over for the night, we set up the tent inside. This time though, we didn't have to put it in our dining room. We were able to set it up in the bonus room. Then in the morning we made pancake faces.




After breakfast we spent a couple hours outside playing. It was a little cool, but quickly warmed up. Unfortunately I did not take my camera outside, so that's the end of my photos. Anyways we had a great time with the kids and when they left early in the afternoon, all four of us went down for a nap. :-)

That sounds like a great time together with niece,nephew,and cousins.That is some castle!!!You certainly put a lot of effort and thought into your sleepovers.The pictures are great.Yummy breakfast!!I'm sure everyone had a good time.How precious and special that you ALL get to interact with each other down there.It brings tears to my eyes thinking about all the time that goes by that we can't share with you ALL.Thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteMom, I wish you could be here too to make memories with the kids. I really hate that you are missing out on so much of their lives. Speaking of which, you know you always have an open invitation to come stay with us. We'd love to have you anytime, but it would be especially nice if you could come down in the summer after the baby's born so you can meet her.
ReplyDelete