The weather has been so nice over the weekend and up through yesterday. I knew today was going to be rainy, so I took the girls outside for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon. They had so much fun. They mainly played with the sand table and inside their little house. I am looking forward to warmer weather when we can use the water side of the table too! Anyways, here are some pictures from our afternoon.
I love this one! She likes to pretend to talk on the phone and there's a little play phone in their outdoor house. I don't know who she was talking to, but she had a nice, long, serious conversation. :-)
Love the pictures of the girls outside.It must be very nice weather from their attire.The last picture is quite cute.It is always interesting watching and listening to little ones as they talk on the phone.Really sweet pictures!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Hi
ReplyDeleteAlmost as warm as Canada.
love Dad
Love the pictures of the girls outside.It must be very nice weather from their attire.The last picture is quite cute.It is always interesting watching and listening to little ones as they talk on the phone.Really sweet pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the pictures! They were so cute!!! It was nice to have some beautiful days. Think we're back to winter again for a little while.
ReplyDelete"GO CANADA GO"!!!!!!!!Our athletes were amazing.Now life gets back to normal.The Olympics were great to watch.
ReplyDelete