

Here's the view of our backyard and beyond the morning after the snowfall.

So, I'm no expert on building a snowman and I couldn't seem to get the snow to collect as I rolled it, so I had to just pack it together, hence the really short snowman. I know I'm only 25 weeks pregnant, but it was still really uncomfortable to bend down that long. The snowman almost didn't have a head. :-) Of course, Big Girl mainly just watched and told me what to do. She liked it even though it wasn't a big snowman. She even cried when we left him to go inside the house.


And this is what Baby Girl did while we built the snowman. :-) Oh how she loves to swing, even when it's just above freezing outside.

And her happiest moment outside was when we made it to the porch and she knew she was about to go in.

This is her "uh-oh" face. She says this a lot, especially when she hears certain noises, both known and unknown. This time it was the snow melting and making noise as it ran down the gutters of the house.

And I had to include these pictures. For about the last month or so, she has been intrigued with her belly button, so much so that she has irritated it and made it scab over from all the picking. Don't ask her where her belly button is or she'll be picking at it for the next 30 minutes.



I love all the pictures!!!!I love the snow pictures and the itsy bitsy (not sure of the spelling)snowman.So Daddy didn't want to go out in it this time.I'm glad the oldest enjoys the snow,and I'm sure the younger one will when she's older.
ReplyDeleteDaddy was saying how she has a fascination with her belly button.This to shall pass.
She talked a little to us on the phone the other day when Daddy called.That was sweet.Thanks for sharing,love you all.
Hi
ReplyDeleteThe little one likes winter as much as her Grandfather
love Dad
Such wonderful pictures!!! I loved them and I love the way you told the story with them. The little snowman was so cute! Glad Big Girl had such a great time and that Baby Girl got to swing again.
ReplyDelete