Here are some pictures of the girls from yesterday. Big Girl was given some really pretty dresses from a friend at church (thank you Clara!) and she picked out which new one she wanted to wear yesterday. It looked so cute on her!
The dress looks really good on BIG GIRL. I am glad she could wear some of the dresses. LITTLE GIRL will be able to wear some of them before long. Children grow up soooooo fast!! They are both so cute-can't wait to see pictures of the new baby girl, when it is time!! :)
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Hi
ReplyDeleteGrandpa's cute girls
Grandpa
The dress looks really good on BIG GIRL. I am glad she could wear some of the dresses. LITTLE GIRL will be able to wear some of them before long. Children grow up soooooo fast!! They are both so cute-can't wait to see pictures of the new baby girl, when it is time!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe girls look so cute!!Our oldest looks very pretty in her new dress.I like her hair,it is getting longer and I like it off her face.Beautiful girls.
ReplyDeleteThose were such sweet pictures of our girls!!! They looked so cute in their Sunday clothes! The dress on Big Girl looked so nice.
ReplyDelete