Sunday, February 7, 2010

Finally, a chance to blog

Wow, I almost feel like I should start doing posts called "This Week in Pictures". :-) I hope the once a week blogging doesn't become a trend, but I am finding it hard with the location of our computer to get time alone to blog or do anything on the computer for that matter. Right now, Baby Girl is pulling coats off the coat rack and getting into shoes as I type, so I'll have to make this short and sweet. At least she's not on the stairs yet. I hope to start using the laptop for blogging and that way I can do it from the Family Room where the kids toys are.

Anyways, here are some pictures from this week and the most recent dressy ones are from today. Big Girl has been really cooperative for pictures and Baby, well, not so cooperative, so that's why there are more pictures of Big Girl.







2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!!They look so sweet in their pretty dresses.Glad you were able to get to church this week.We're battling the flu so didn't make it out today.Please pray for your sister and brother in law as they are really sick with the flu.She has not been feeling well for such a long time(cold),now the flu.
    Glad you had some time to blog,I look forward to it.Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are great! I loved them all! My two favorite were you and Big Girl and the one with Big Girl and Baby Girl. They looked so cute in their dresses.

    Sorry to hear about the sickness with "Mom" and the family. Hope everyone is feeling better by now.

    ReplyDelete