The girls were invited to a friend's birthday party last Saturday at a place called The Little Gym. They both had a great time. Big Girl didn't want to do much at first, but before the party was over, she could walk across the balance beam unassisted. She was so proud of herself, as were we.
Well... maybe we have another budding gymnast in the family.First her cousin,now her.It certainly can be lots of fun.I remember Alanna just loving it when she tried it.The pictures are great.I too like the last one,with the proud look on her face.What a super way to have a birthday party.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Wow! Such neat pictures! Our little gymnast did really well! I love the last picture of her!!!
ReplyDeleteWell... maybe we have another budding gymnast in the family.First her cousin,now her.It certainly can be lots of fun.I remember Alanna just loving it when she tried it.The pictures are great.I too like the last one,with the proud look on her face.What a super way to have a birthday party.
ReplyDelete