Wednesday, January 20, 2010

House update & Outdoor fun

We got our house on the market yesterday and already had one showing yesterday (although that buyer is not interested). We have two more showings today. I am just praying that God will bring the right buyer along quickly and that we can get it sold soon.

I had Monday off of work and spent the day at home with the girls. We had a good time together and the weather was so nice that we went outside to play in our backyard for the first time since moving. They both loved it, but Baby Girl especially! This is one of her first ventures outside where she was able to walk around on her own and explore. Of course I had to take lots of pictures and since there were so many good ones, I posted several on here. She absolutely loved playing in their little playhouse! She kept ringing the doorbell and going in and out through the door. One time, being the little adventurer she is, she even went over the door without opening it and landed head first on the grass. I thought she was going to cry but she got up with grass on her face and just laughed, then tried it again! :-)

Tomorrow Hubby and I are having a date night, something we haven't done in a couple months now with all we've had going on. It is much needed and I am really looking forward to it!

That's all for now. Here are the pictures from Monday afternoon.












2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures of the girls outside.They do look like they are having fun.It must have been a warm day with the jackets off.I like the expression on our little girls face in the third last picture,with her two bottom teeth standing out.She looks like she has something on her mind.Cute!!!"Nice top by the way."The second last picture is cute of our big girl.She has such a sweet smile.Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice pictures of the girls!!! It was a beautiful day and glad they could enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete