Well, we are almost finished getting our old house ready to put on the market. The painting is done, the new carpet was installed today, and we did some fixing up. Now I just have to clean the kitchen and bathroom and it'll be ready. We are meeting with our realtor tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully by the weekend it will listed. It will be so nice to be done with it so we can focus on our new place. I still have so much unpacking and organizing to do, but it will come in time.
Thank you all for the input for baby girl's nickname. I like L'il Girl too. That was a great suggestion Aunt L. Thank you! Until baby girl number 3 arrives though, she'll still be my baby girl. :-) I need to post pictures soon of both girls. They seem to have grown up so much in the last few weeks, probably because we've been so busy and haven't spent as much time with them as we'd like. Thankfully that's about to change now and hopefully things will settle down a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well,I am glad to hear the carpet is installed so you can list your old place.It is such a beautiful house inside and out.You have so many memories connected to that house.I am confident it will be snatched up in no time.You always took very good care of it.
ReplyDeleteIt will be nice when you only have to care for one house.I trust you will have all the unpacking and organizing done before it gets uncomfortable to do so Jess.Also I hope you both find some time to just relax as well.