We got some snow through the night and I told Big Girl this morning when she got up that she should look out the window. She was so excited to see the snow. After breakfast we went out for a little while to play in the snow, but there wasn't much to play with. The snow was coated with ice. Anyways, Big Girl still had lots of fun sliding around on the ice and falling down. Baby Girl wasn't too impressed though. She kept pointing to the house as if to say, "let's go back inside!" :-)
Hi You All The little one by the look on her face seems to like winter as much as her Grandfather. It is really warm here today -11C. It is ever better with the wind chill factor -18 to 21.Love the pictures. Love Frozen Dad
I love the pictures,they're all so good of the kids.The older of the two seems to be having a great time.The last picture,she does looks like she is thinking"Ok..I've been out in it,can I go in now?"Hubby seemed to enjoy himself.The picture of the house is really pretty.
Those are really nice pictures! It did look like our "Big Girl" would enjoy her time outside not matter what. The house with the snow did make a beautiful picture. We were glad to be home enjoying the snow, too! :)
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Hi You All
ReplyDeleteThe little one by the look on her face seems to like winter as much as her Grandfather. It is really warm here today -11C. It is ever better with the wind chill factor -18 to 21.Love the pictures.
Love Frozen Dad
I love the pictures,they're all so good of the kids.The older of the two seems to be having a great time.The last picture,she does looks like she is thinking"Ok..I've been out in it,can I go in now?"Hubby seemed to enjoy himself.The picture of the house is really pretty.
ReplyDeleteThose are really nice pictures! It did look like our "Big Girl" would enjoy her time outside not matter what. The house with the snow did make a beautiful picture. We were glad to be home enjoying the snow, too! :)
ReplyDelete