
Yesterday was the second time I have gotten out the camera and taken pictures since moving. I have missed taking pictures and posting them. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll get back into that routine. There's still much to do, but at least now that our old house is pretty much ready, there is nothing pressing so I can take my time unpacking and enjoy life a little more. :-)
Regarding our old house, someone is coming out Monday to take pictures and hopefully it will be listed early next week. We are very excited about that and will wait to see what the Lord has planned in terms of selling it.
Today we got to sleep in (well, Baby Girl got me up at 8am, but that's sleeping in compared to a weekday). Daddy and Big Girl are still sleeping. We want to go over to the other house and clean out some things in the garage and shop for a rug for our family room, but other than that I plan on taking it easy today.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday. Big Girl was cooperate for most of them, so that was a pleasant surprise.










Lovely pictures of you and the kids.I love the belly shot.All the pictures of the kids are cute,but I couldn't help noticing third last picture of our little one.It was like looking at Daddy at that age.
ReplyDeleteTrust everything goes well with the selling of the house.You all take care of yourselves.
It is good to see you back on your blog - have missed the pictures and news of what you have been doing - I realize it is a busy time for you and I hope the old house sells quickly.
ReplyDeleteI loved the little pouty face on big girl in the 3rd last picture - they are such adorable little girls.
Look forward to seeing more of them - you take care of yourself and don't overdue - gee I sound like a Mom don't I.
Love you all bunches,
Aunt L
I loved all the pictures of all my girls!!! You look great and our little dumplings are so precious! I agree with Aunt L. that it's great to have you back on the blog. Glad to you were able to get some much needed rest, too!
ReplyDeleteJess......the picture of you holding your oldest is a really good picture of you.Not that you have ever had a bad picture taken of you,but I really like this one a lot.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom! I appreciate the compliment.
ReplyDelete