I had Monday off work and decided that I should do something fun with Big Girl. It was too cold to go outside, so I got out her easel and some paint that I bought a while back and let her try painting with a brush for the first time. She has fingerpainted before, but not used regular paint and a brush. She loved it. Notice her observer in the background of the first picture? It's her fearless baby sister who has mastered climbing up on the dining room chairs, but not to sit because that would be too safe. She loves to stand on them. I do not encourage this behavior at all, but since I had the camera out, I took a picture of her being fearless, then made her get down. :-)


Our little painter looks like she is really getting into it! That would be a great deal of fun for her.The little one is just like our little one here.He stands on the chairs also.They have no fear.
ReplyDeleteI see you have some new seating along your counter.Are they comfortable?
Love you all
Yes, I think the counter stools are comfortable. I didn't want anything with a high back because I wanted to be able to use that side of the counter for serving food. I use them especially on Fridays when I work from home.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for Grandma and Grandpa. Please keep us posted!