It is becoming increasingly difficult to find time to blog. As I am typing this, Baby Girl is at my feet screaming. :-) I'll have to make this short and sweet. I used to get some free time in the afternoon when Baby Girl napped and sometimes even Big Girl, but for the most part, neither of them nap in the afternoon anymore. So it's hard to steal away to the computer for a few minutes. Today though, I finally got some time to download pictures from the camera. The pictures on this post are from just a few hours ago. We spent most of yesterday afternoon and a couple hours today outside enjoying the beautiful weather. It's supposed to rain the rest of the week, so I wanted to make sure we got some time outside.
Other news, we close on our old house on Thursday afternoon, praise God! We are excited about only owning 1 house again. :-)
Lovely pictures of the girls outside.The weather looks good there.We are having some really nice days also.The girls are looking so tall since we saw them last.Glad to see you are getting out in the fresh air and enjoying the sunshine.Miss you all and love you.
Hi there - well I am so glad to hear you finally are closing on your old house - that must be a big relief. It looks so lovely, sunny and warm there although the weather here has been good this past week. It has been great getting out to walk again and enjoy the fresh air. Love the pictures of the girls, they are growing so much since I last saw them. what little beauties they are. Enjoy all the pictures you put on of them - how is mommy feeling these days - hope you are doing well. love to all, Aunt L
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Lovely pictures of the girls outside.The weather looks good there.We are having some really nice days also.The girls are looking so tall since we saw them last.Glad to see you are getting out in the fresh air and enjoying the sunshine.Miss you all and love you.
ReplyDeleteHi there - well I am so glad to hear you finally are closing on your old house - that must be a big relief. It looks so lovely, sunny and warm there although the weather here has been good this past week. It has been great getting out to walk again and enjoy the fresh air.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of the girls, they are growing so much since I last saw them. what little beauties they are. Enjoy all the pictures you put on of them - how is mommy feeling these days - hope you are doing well.
love to all, Aunt L