We had a nice Easter service at church this morning. We had so many visitors that we had overflow seating in the lobby, praise God! What a wonderful way to start our morning. Then we came home and took some pictures outside. The girls looked so cute in their yellow dresses. Baby Girl was super cranky after church because she didn't get her normal morning nap at church due to all the visitors in nursery. :-) It was a struggle getting pictures of her.
For Hubby's birthday we got a couple of small Japanese red maples and planted them in our garden area yesterday evening (well, not much of a garden area now, but we are working on beautifying it and this is the start).
The girls look so cute in their Easter Sunday dresses.Very beautiful girls.I like seeing hats on little girls,they look so nice. I really like the family pictures.Very interesting close up of the oldest,but sweet. The leaves have a nice colour to them in your trees.I like the dark winey red.It will be fun watching them grow.Hope you had a wonderful birthday Son.
I loved all the pictures!!! Your family ones turned out really nice! Baby girl seemed much happier than she was earlier. :) We really enjoyed the wonderful Easter service and were so glad for the great attendance. It was such a blessing!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
The girls look so cute in their Easter Sunday dresses.Very beautiful girls.I like seeing hats on little girls,they look so nice. I really like the family pictures.Very interesting close up of the oldest,but sweet.
ReplyDeleteThe leaves have a nice colour to them in your trees.I like the dark winey red.It will be fun watching them grow.Hope you had a wonderful birthday Son.
I loved all the pictures!!! Your family ones turned out really nice! Baby girl seemed much happier than she was earlier. :) We really enjoyed the wonderful Easter service and were so glad for the great attendance. It was such a blessing!
ReplyDelete