I'm still here. Just been too busy to blog lately. I haven't even been taking many pictures, so I don't have any to post right now. Our last two weekends have been extremely busy, especially the most recent one. It feels like we were going non-stop. It took its toll on me though. I had to stay home from work today because I wasn't feeling good at all. I got up to get ready and then after the kids went to my mom's house, I went back to bed for 3 hours. I think I'm getting over it, at least I hope so.
Anyways, we're down to just over a month till we get to meet our newest family member. I'm getting so excited and anxious to meet her! Just a few more things to do around here to get ready for her arrival.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad your back,I've missed you.Life does tend to get busy doesn't it.
ReplyDeleteWe too,are excited and anxious to meet this precious little one.It would be wonderful to be there for her birth.I hope it won't be too long after she arrives that we get to meet her.
I'm sorry to hear you didn't feel well today.I'm sure the extra sleep helped some.I hope you get all the rest you need to keep up with your busy days.
Love you all