I always am aware of how fast the time seems to be going and how quickly the girls are growing up, but there are moments or phases of life where I just sit and look at them and think, my goodness, how did they get this big already! Recently it has been our baby girl that I have noticed just how big she is now. I know when the baby gets here she'll seem even bigger, compared to a newborn. That happened with Big Girl when she was born. Anyways, she is now 17 months and although she doesn't say very many words that are recognizable, she is so smart and understands a lot more than you would think based on her vocab. Here are some pictures of our sweet baby girl, who is less than 6 weeks away from not being the baby anymore. :-)
She sure is getting to be a big girl.I love the pictures of her.In picture #2 she looks a little like me when I was quite young. The next six weeks will probably go by quickly for you.Before you know it you will have another darling little girl in your arms.Have you started working on girl #2's bedroom yet? Love you all.
No, we haven't done anything to the room yet since the baby will be in our room for a few months and girl #2 isn't ready to be out of the crib just yet. :-) We discussed a toddler bed, but I think we may get a twin and just put it on the floor so it's low enough for her to get in and out of easily.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
She sure is getting to be a big girl.I love the pictures of her.In picture #2 she looks a little like me when I was quite young.
ReplyDeleteThe next six weeks will probably go by quickly for you.Before you know it you will have another darling little girl in your arms.Have you started working on girl #2's bedroom yet?
Love you all.
Such sweet pictures of our girl!!! She is such a cutie and definitely a smart girl! I don't know where time gets to either!!!
ReplyDeleteNo, we haven't done anything to the room yet since the baby will be in our room for a few months and girl #2 isn't ready to be out of the crib just yet. :-) We discussed a toddler bed, but I think we may get a twin and just put it on the floor so it's low enough for her to get in and out of easily.
ReplyDelete