Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Colds...Fresh Air...Walking Baby

We've all had colds over the past week and this week.  It has not been pleasant.  Anyways, it seems to be coming to an end soon.  We all stayed home from church Sunday as 4 of the 5 of us were quite miserable.  I didn't go into work yesterday, but did go in today.  So yesterday since I was home all day and the weather was really nice, we spent much of the morning outdoors.

Here's a video I took just a few minutes ago of our precious 10 month old baby, who is getting braver and braver on her feet.  I just love to watch her wobble!  It is the sweetest thing!!!  She actually took a few steps before I started taking the video because I had to stand her up and help her balance, then I ran to the camera and started taking the video.

And I took this pic just after the video.  Notice the shine under her nose. :-)


And here are the pictures from our time outside yesterday, and L'il Girl dressing up in the evening as Cinderella.  Notice her arm in the first Cinderella picture.  It is healing so well!


















2 comments:

  1. Yeah for our baby girl!!! Loved the video of her walking! It almost sounded like she repeated what you said about "Good Job". She is so adorable and has now made another big milestone!!! Loved all the pictures of our beautiful girls!!! L'il girl looks like a real princess. The last picture of the two girls was so sweet! Thanks for sharing the video and all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the video! She is getting to be such a big girl.The girls all looked like they were enjoying themselves outside,swinging,balancing,playing in the grass and with sand I think.
    Our little princess looks beautiful in her dress. I'm glad her arm is healing so well. I also like the last picture of the two girls. Very sweet! Thanks Jess.

    ReplyDelete