Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Human vacuum cleaner

Yes, I'm talking about Baby Girl.  Why is it that I can leave out all kinds of teethers within her reach, but she insists on picking up the most miniscule thing (generally some type of food crumbs courtesy of her sisters) from off the floor and putting it in her mouth?  Even within her gated "safe" place, I still have to watch her like a hawk.  No wonder the laundry doesn't get folded and put away timely, the ironing doesn't get done, and dusting, what's dusting?  Watching her is certainly a full time job, but the pay is worth it!


3 comments:

  1. I hear ya!! Some days it seems impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is something else, isn't she? She might beat her sisters for getting into things! :) Those are cute pictures of her. Especially love picture #1 with her expressive eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both pictures of our girl. We all have our times of things not getting done. Don't despair,it will wait for you to find the time believe me I know!! You WILL get to it eventually.:-)With kids there are always crumbs on the floor. And when you have a little someone down just above floor level,they do find whatever is there. Cheer up!! It won't last too long.

    ReplyDelete