Baby Girl has decided to take up stair climbing, so we had to put up the gates this weekend. Such a cute little "prisoner". :-) Also, there are a some pictures of the girls in their Sunday best.
Haha... I can just picture the caption for pic #3 "Let me out of here..".
I'd also like to know how you manage to get pictures taken of the girls while they are still dressed up. That wouldn't happen here before church - and the boys are itching to get changed once we come home after church.:) But I do enjoy seeing your pics.
I love all the pictures. I like #2 peeking through the bars. Cute!! The girls not only look pretty in pink, but red and white as well.:) Sweet pic of the three girls together. The last three are really sweet too.
I usually try to take photos before church, but sometimes there's not enough time. These were a mix of before the morning and before the afternoon services. Sometimes the girls don't want to put their dresses on, but once they're in them, usually they don't want to take them off, especially L'il Girl. :-)
*grin*...certainly some great moments there...love the pics...sweet little gals;)That third picture however defenently calls for an 8X10...lol....so funny!!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Haha... I can just picture the caption for pic #3 "Let me out of here..".
ReplyDeleteI'd also like to know how you manage to get pictures taken of the girls while they are still dressed up. That wouldn't happen here before church - and the boys are itching to get changed once we come home after church.:)
But I do enjoy seeing your pics.
I love all the pictures. I like #2 peeking through the bars. Cute!! The girls not only look pretty in pink, but red and white as well.:) Sweet pic of the three girls together. The last three are really sweet too.
ReplyDeleteI usually try to take photos before church, but sometimes there's not enough time. These were a mix of before the morning and before the afternoon services. Sometimes the girls don't want to put their dresses on, but once they're in them, usually they don't want to take them off, especially L'il Girl. :-)
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable pictures of all the girls!!! Loved them all! Good to see "Nanner" on here.
ReplyDelete*grin*...certainly some great moments there...love the pics...sweet little gals;)That third picture however defenently calls for an 8X10...lol....so funny!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy this very weekend of Easter yet ahead!!