Yesterday ended up being quite busy and early in the morning hours this morning I was laying in bed awake wondering when the last time was that I felt Baby Boy move. It had been so busy during the day that I hadn't really been paying attention. So I laid there praying for some movement to reassure me that he's ok. I waited a little while and poked my belly a few times and felt some subtle pushes back, then I started feeling a little popping feeling (for lack of a better way to describe it) over and over again in the same place. It lasted between 5 and 10 minutes. I'm pretty sure it was the hiccups because it was so consistent. I thanked the Lord for His way of reassuring me that everything was still ok. :-)
And now some pictures of our beauties from early this afternoon when we got home from church. No bias towards Baby Girl, but I managed to "torture" her with my excessive picture taking longer than the others.
I'm thankful you got the reassurance you needed that all was well with our little one Jess. There certainly are anxious moments sometimes during those nine months. So glad everything is fine.
ReplyDeleteCute,cute pictures of the girls!! I absolutely love the last picture though.
Isn't it great how God does give us that reassurance during those times?!
ReplyDeleteI really loved the pictures of our girls! They always look so pretty!!! I agree with "Mom" that the last picture of our little one is so-so cute!