Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Update

Thank you for the prayers.  I went to the doc yesterday afternoon and everything looks good.  The baby is moving fine and had a good heartbeat.  I am not dilated at all and am not having any contractions so he just said to take it easy.

Last night the girls decorated their graham cracker houses.  They had fun decorating and munching. :-)

 

3 comments:

  1. Glad everything is okay! Love the ginger bread houses, too. I think we might try to make those this year. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the ginger bread houses turned out great! I know the girls had fun making them and will have even more fun eating them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics of the girls. Glad to see they enjoyed making their houses. There is so many fun things to do this time of year with the kids.

    ReplyDelete