Praise God! We had a situation come up last night and it's so neat to see how God worked everything out! Last night we went to church and as soon as we got out of the van, Hubby noticed steam coming from under the hood. Turns out there was a hole in the radiator hose and the coolant leaked out in the church parking lot. We couldn't drive the van until it was fixed. Hubby asked a friend from church to come out and take a look and he offered to take him to an auto parts store to buy a replacement hose and coolant and also to pick up some tools. They got back and fixed it and all the while I was able to be in the church service with the kids. Just a little while after church got out, they had fixed it and it was drivable again! Now keep in mind, this is the family vehicle and I drive it probably 90% of the time. I'm so thankful that this happened when and where it did and that it didn't happen when I was driving with the kids by myself! Another "built-in" blessing is that we were contemplating making a purchase just before church on something that was on sale through yesterday evening. Hubby and I were undecided on it and finally we both decided to pass on the sale this time and just wait a while and see if there's a better sale later on. Had we gone ahead with it, we would have had this problem with the van while we were in town with the kids and it would have been extremely inconvenient.
In other Treasured Moments news, Baby Boy is starting to get into stuff. Check out the first couple pictures and you'll see what I mean. :-) I'm just not ready to put up the big gates yet, but I know it's only a matter of time before he decides to try the stairs out. For now I block off the two doorways out of the living room and kitchen, one with the love seat pushed back and the other with a removable gate.
He loves this thing! I just had to get a video of him in it.
 |
| talking with Grandma and Grandpa on the phone last night |
 |
| me and my silly girl |
great pictures - I love #2 of Baby Boy playing in the dirt - "is something wrong Mom?" what a little cutie.
ReplyDeleteThe ones of Baby girl are good too - she looks like she was enjoying talking to Grandma and Grandpa.
Thanks for sharing about God's timing - he really knows where we need to be when we need to be there - aren't we glad He is in control.
He proves it over and over to us.
Love to all,
Looking at the first two pictures reminds me of seeing pictures of the next youngest doing exactly the same thing!!! What is it with dirt that kids like so much? I suppose it could be because it is at their level. The second picture looks like,( why are you looking at me... did I do something wrong?)
ReplyDeleteThe video is so sweet!! He is just loving the jolly jumper. I love his little laugh!!!
What a lovely picture of our girl talking to us on the phone. It was good talking to all four of them, that's sitting on the couch.
Sweet picture of our girl with Mommy. He has really filled out that highchair since the first time we saw him in it.*smile* He is such a little cutie!!!!! Thanks Jess!!
I'm also glad everything worked out as it did with the vehicle last night. Praise God!!
Love Mom
What a praise, for sure, that God worked everything out concerning the van!!!
ReplyDeleteLoved the video of our boy enjoying his jumping time! He really is a jolly jumper. :-)
Plants definitely can really get kid's attention.
So glad the kids could talk with Grandma and Grandpa. Love the look on our girl's face. She has such an expressive face. Such a sweet picture of you with her!
Loved the last two pictures of our handsome boy!!!
Thanks so much for sharing!