Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Little Drooler

Daddy took Big Girl out last night, and I wanted to do something fun with the other girls since they were home with just me.  "We" made a comfy tent and laid in it and told stories and played with princess dolls.  Then when Big Girl got home, she spent some time in it with us and we sang together.  Special times!

Here are a few pictures of our little drooler.  He always has wet spots on his shirts now.  Hopefully that other tooth on bottom will come through soon.


2 comments:

  1. Oh... that looks like fun!! From the smiles on the girls faces,I would say they had a good time with Mommy.
    Glad our big girl had some Daddy time. That's nice!! Special times indeed!!!!
    What sweet pictures of our boy. He is looking so big now!! Especially when I see him sitting by himself on the steps. Thanks for sharing Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the pictures of our boy!!! That is great that Big Girl and Daddy had their fun time together which she was telling us how much she enjoyed and that our other girls had such a great time with Mommy. Yes, I agree that special times can always be memorable!

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete