Just look at all those beautiful smiling faces!!! What a lovely picture of our precious kiddos. Is that his little tooth we can see? Thanks Jess. Love you
No, his tooth is on the other side. It's actually saliva on his tongue that is shiny in the picture, making it look white. I can see why you might think that though.
That is such a cute picture of our sweeties!!! They always look so nice in their Sunday clothes. They should have showed off their nice manicures. I just barely saw L'il girl's. :-)
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Just look at all those beautiful smiling faces!!! What a lovely picture of our precious kiddos. Is that his little tooth we can see? Thanks Jess.
ReplyDeleteLove you
No, his tooth is on the other side. It's actually saliva on his tongue that is shiny in the picture, making it look white. I can see why you might think that though.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute picture of our sweeties!!! They always look so nice in their Sunday clothes. They should have showed off their nice manicures. I just barely saw L'il girl's. :-)
ReplyDelete