Post 2 for today. Big Girl has learned how to ride her bike. I'm so proud of her! Hubby took the training wheels off her bike over a month ago and has been taking her out on the road to practice. She now has the hang of it and can balance by herself. Tonight is the first time she has been able to keep her balance. Now she has to work on control and turning.
I also added a video of Baby Girl on her scooter and a few photos from this afternoon and evening.
WOW !!!!! I just love the videos of the girls and their assorted rides. Enjoyed seeing each one of them going up and down the street. Way to go Big Girl,good for you!! Boy oh boy,can that wee girl go on her scooter!!! And L'il girl enjoyed her big wheels. Saw Daddy out there getting his exercise.*smile*
ReplyDeleteThe other pictures are so cute too!!
I appreciate my little visit again Jess,thank you so much!!
Love Mom
How wonderful our Big Girl did with riding the bike!!!!! We are so proud of her for that great accomplishment!!! I enjoyed seeing Lil Girl riding her big wheel and Baby Girl with her scooter! She really can do that quite well. Daddy did get his workout, too. :-) Loved the individual pictures of the kids, too!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for posting the video so we could see Big Girl's great accomplishment!
Love you all