While the brownies are baking, I figured I'd try to get caught up on some picture posting so you can see how much the kiddos have grown in a week's time.
Our week started out not so good with L'il Girl and Baby Girl being sick for a couple of days. L'il Girl's birthday party was going to be Friday because her cousins were in town for a few days, but we postponed it until Saturday to make sure the girls were completely over their sickness. We had a good visit and she had a wonderful party. I'll post pictures of the party later.
Here are some pictures from our week and some from this morning before church.
![]() |
| All 4 of them playing in the living room together when they first woke up - I just love to watch them play together! |
![]() |
| Can you sleep like this? |
![]() |
| Big Girl's first attempt at feeding her brother baby food. She did really good, but he decided to put his head down while she had the spoon up to his face. :-) |

















Loved all the pictures!!! Glad that everyone was well at the end of the week so that L'il Girl could have her party. She was so looking forward to it.
ReplyDelete