Length: 29.25" (84.81 percentile)
Weight: 21 lbs 12 oz (83.04 percentile)
He started clapping today for the first time. I ran to get the camera so I could get a video.
He still loves his jolly jumper. Now instead of just jumping up and down, he jumps all over the place. It easily keeps him entertained for about 45 minutes to an hour straight.
I also gave him crackers this week for the first time. He got more on him than in his mouth, but I think he liked them. He has one more tooth - top middle right, bringing the total to 4. He has 2 more on the top left that are about to come through.
Yesterday I gave him and Baby Girl a bath together. Typically I put the three girls in the tub together and then I put Baby Boy in for just a couple minutes, long enough to get him clean, then take him out. But since it was the two younger ones, I put less water in the tub and let them play together for a while. They had so much fun! You know me, I had to get pictures.
Here are some random pictures from the last couple of days, including L'il Girl opening cards and presents last night.
![]() |
| not sure what Baby Girl was doing, but I had my camera outside and thought this was funny |
![]() |
| card from her cousin |
![]() |
| card from Grandma and Grandpa - they called to wish her a happy birthday while she was opening cards |
![]() |
| pillow from her big sister |
![]() |
| playing her new Mobigo2 from Mommy and Daddy |















What cute videos of our little guy having fun in the jolly jumper,and of clapping. He can really make that thing move back and forth. I see what you mean,more cracker on him instead of in him. Sweet picture though.
ReplyDeleteNice pic of Big Girl doing her math,and Baby Girl outside having fun. I absolutely love the pic of L'il Girl with Mom.
I see there was a bunch of fun going on in the tub. Sweet pics of the two of them together. Cute pic of our girl lying on her back with the duck nestled in her neck.
Love the birthday pictures of her enjoying her special day. What a sweet smile.
Thank you Jess for all the wonderful pictures and videos from the last few days.
Love to all,
Mom
Thanks for sharing the two cute videos and all the wonderful pictures!!! Loved them all! It was so cute to see our boy clapping. He does love to do that and also the jolly jumper and how good he is at that! So glad he had a good doctor's appointment and is doing so well.
ReplyDeleteGlad our L'il girl had such a great birthday! It's nice sometimes when a birthday can get spread over several days as she got to celebrate with her party earlier. :-) That is such a sweet picture with you and her!
Really neat photography of the bath time with Baby Girl and Boy.s The one photo of Baby Girl outside looked like she was doing a push up and a good one at that! :-)
The last picture with the two sisters was really sweet!
Love you all