Tuesday, November 6, 2012

9 Months Old

Baby Boy is 9 months old today.  We celebrated his 9 months of life by going to the polls and voting.  We waited in line nearly 2 hours to vote and that was mid morning.  I've been praying all day for our country.  I'm not politically minded, but this is a huge day for our country and the implications are far reaching.  I pray for God's mercy on us, an undeserving nation.  We sang "Rejoice the Lord is King" Sunday morning in church and Hubby mentioned before the song that no matter what happens with this election and who is elected president, we can rest in the fact that the Lord is our King and He reigns over all.  May His will be done!

Now some pictures of our precious 9 month old with a contagious smile!


So this isn't the best picture,  but I wanted a picture of all 4 kiddos standing so you could see the height differences.  I took this picture right before Baby Boy went down to the floor. :-)

Like his walker?  He pushes the little chairs around while walking behind them.

3 comments:

  1. Where oh where has the time gone?????? Well it won't be long before he is a year old. The pictures are so so cute! His sweet smile sure is contagious,and those dimples are a delight. I do like his walker,it gets the job done.*smile*

    Glad to hear you got out to vote. Too bad the 2 hr.line up though. I too have been praying for your country,it has been on our minds and hearts here. I pray God's hand will be moved by the prayers of His people. But of course we pray God's will be done. Waiting to hear the results.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures of our boy!!! I love the picture of you and him! That is a sweet picture of all four showing their sizes. That chair does make a great walker for him. :-) Thanks for sharing all the pictures.

    Regarding our country, we agree this is a very critical time and we pray God's blessing on our country. Like you say, we are so undeserving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousin is cute! I can't believe he is 9 months old.
    Love Peanut



    ReplyDelete