Friday, November 30, 2012

Unpacked!

Finally, tonight I finished unpacking from our trip and am caught up on the laundry.  Phew (or however you spell a sigh of "glad that's done".)  Work has been extra busy lately and between that, school, and well, 4 kids, life is busy.  Tomorrow afternoon/evening we have a youth activity - bowling, pizza, and game night.  Should be a fun time. Anyways, I haven't been taking many pictures lately, but have a couple to share.

Early interest in music
Notice anything odd about their jackets? :-)

2 comments:

  1. That is a good feeling to get things taken care of and out of the way!!! A big relief for sure. Such a cute picture of our boy at the piano and also loved the picture of our three girls!!! That was too cute and yes, did notice the jackets. It's amazing big girl could even get into it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of our budding artist. Sure do hope he continues his interest in the piano to become a great pianist one day. I too noticed the swapping of jackets. I'm gad to see no one tried putting on their baby brothers jacket. Ha Ha!!!

    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete