Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday L'il Girl

Our sweet princess turned 4 today.  She loves to draw and do anything crafty, so for her birthday we took her and her sisters to an art place.  Daddy came from work and her best, best friend (as she calls her) came too.  They had a blast. The place was literally covered in paint - the outside, sidewalk, trees, and all over the inside - walls, floors, tables and even some on the windows.  I wish I had taken a picture of the outside of the building.  It was quite a sight!  They painted and did projects inside and then went outside to paint.  You were allowed to paint anything outside except for the cars. :-)

Here are some pictures of her on her birthdays, including today.

On her birthday 11/08/08
5 days old
1st birthday
2nd birthday
3rd birthday
4th birthday
notice a pink streak in Baby Girl's hair?
snack time before leaving

2 comments:

  1. Happy-Happy Birthday to our sweet L'il girl!!! So glad she had such a wonderful birthday! Loved all the pictures! So glad her best-best friend could be there for her birthday. It was nice to see all the comparison pictures. Thanks so much for sharing all!

    Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !!!!! What an incredible place! Someone sure had a great idea for children. I would be great to have a place like that here for our kids here. Especially with Peanut being so artsy and crafty. What a wonderful time the kids must have had. I love all the pictures of our artistic girls. I love the progressive pictures of the birthday girl,and especially the picture of her holding up 4 fingers. What a beautiful,precious girl she is.
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete