Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Birthday Boy - 1 Year Old

Our sweet baby boy turned 1 today.  He's such a blessing to us and I'm thankful God brought him into our family.  Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

a few hours old
3 months old
6 months old
9 months old
1 year old



4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to my very adorable great nephew. He sure is a cute 1 year old. I loved seeing the pictures of him and the changes in his looks over the last year - he certainly isn't a baby any more.
    Have a wonderful day little one and I send you lots of birthday hugs and kisses.
    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to our cousin/nephew. He looks like such a big boy now! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1st birthday sweetheart. You ARE such a big boy now. I hope you have had a fun day today. I look forward to your pictures with your cake. The last 3 pictures of him, has him looking so much like his oldest sister. Wow !!! I haven't really noticed that before. I love all the progressive pictures of him. He is one handsome little guy. Sorry we weren't able to be there to celebrate with you as planned.
    Love you bunches,
    Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy-Happy birthday to our precious 1 year old boy who we love so much!!!! Loved all the pictures of him!!! As "Mom" said, he is one handsome guy!!! Thanks so much for sharing all the wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete